Her Weekend Coming

Omg.... Oh my god. I m so bored in the office. Today also the same nothing much work to do. My collage just went to buy lunch, left me alone in the office, lady boss still at her father office. Today our lunch will be mee po...

Since I was so free so I arranged my blog just now. Have a better look for my blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday after my work I went meet umi for shopping. Yeah, I love shopping with umi cause he very fun and patient. Not all guys have the patient to accompany girls shopping de. Lucky umi have the patient, and I found he quite fun to hang out with. No wonder he got quite alot girl friends.

We went heeren to see a jacket which we saw last Saturday. Got a few design, we actually like the limited edition with coke paint with it, but the price was limited also =x oops... I mean is expensive $99. So after awhile we decided to buy another design which we also like cost $69... guess $69 is the main reason we that we buy. They give us 2 free limited edition coke (NOT FOR SALE) and a vip card. After buying the jacket we went cathay cinema to have out dinner at japan village and All the sushi cost only $1 each!!! Must try!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




After dinner we went Ben and Jerry to eat ice-cream and chill out. We love ice-cream!! Lol. Like the cafe of Ben and Jerry, the ice-cream is very nice and every weekend they will have some band singing there. Reached home around 11pm, falling asleep in bus again. Guess I must be too tired le. Too bad cant catch a movie last night, so we decided to catch a movie (The dark knight) on Monday but I think............... hmmm.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops