Days 73 <3

Another Saturday is here.... but I still needed to stay in office till 1pm. Sobs sobs.... Later will be meeting umi and we will go exchange Thai money. Never see Thai dollar before leh, wonder how is look like. Lol. I think I will exchange $500 first and bring S$100 with me. Don't know enough to spend anot leh? Think these two days will be very busy for us. I also planned a seclude for there. Hope everything will be fun and enjoyed. My good friend William should be already at Bangkok le ba. Received his sms this morning 3.30am, saying that he is on his way to air port. Hope he will enjoy his holiday this 4 days. Sure I will enjoy mine too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops