Days 75

Just went Suntec City to exchange Thai dollar with umi. Finally I get to see Thai money look like. Lol. I m like suan gu like that. But I decided to exchange $450 cause I m broke... sobs...After that we went to marina sq to have our dinner. We went to visit doll my best friend since we nothing to shop after our dinner. Doll has been work as sales assistant about 5 years time le. She just came back from her Taiwan trip with her lady boss and collages. We chat about her Taiwan trip. Umi also went there last year with his camp mate. They both say there very fun and enjoyable, alot shopping mall, sell alot cloths and nice foods. She take alot picture from there. Doll asked me to join her next holiday trip, but haven't decide where to travel yet. But think should be next year le ba cause both of us already broke now after our holiday trip. And her lady boss ask her to save money so next year can travel again.

After a long chat with doll and her lady boss than me and umi take a cab home cause umi seem to be very tired after his long day at Sim school. Me also got to work tomorrow... sobs... no mood to work now cause I m already on holiday mood le...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops