She Is In Love

2 Weeks to Thailand, Bangkok... Haha... Cant wait to that day. Yes, I going to Bangkok on 24 July. My second travel oversea without parent. After working many years I feel I should go to oversea and relax. I feel ab it too fast to go oversea with my boyfriend but I think still feel quite safe now ever since I know he. I already get to know his family and most of his friends. He also get to know my family and friends too.
He still good to me now, every time we shopping or meet out he will help me to carry everything. Still willing to come fetch me in the morning 7.15am also after my work even my work place is at east side(we both stay very near at west side). Wondering my dear umi (lol. I give he this nick cause his in game nick is umizakigin) how his life before knowing me. Today is our second months together. I wish our relationship can stay like this forever. I feel we both are very loving now. Feel happy that I can get know he.

2 July is his 23rd birthday we went for a dinner at vivo city marche, with his good friends Jeff and Delon. Hmmm... I feel heeren shopping mall marche view more nicer. We also take neo print at bugis. haha... really loved to be with he every moment. Umi Dear really wish to let you know I really loved to be with you and hope you loved to be with me too!! Hope our first honeymoon will be a happy one.
Picture taken from Jeff blog's. Umi birthday dinner at marche vivo city






+ ALWAYS BE MY BABY +









Below this cute dogie comics was taken when I and umi shopping and I teased he and say "OMG!!! This doggies look like you dear... haha." And I taken it down and save it to my mobile phone so when he called me this cute picture will appear it. hee hee...


Nice ice-cream?? haha. Dear is eating Japan green tea ice-cream with red bean. New open at lot one shopping mall after my work.

Recently 987fm the lame mutton? sing a stupid lame song "no hair no hair"... no end no end... LOL...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops