Friday, after work I meet Gene to bugis for shopping. We have dinner at nydc first than went bugis village shop. I bought a yellow sleeve less top for just $10 and a flower thin bangle @ $3.90.

The restaurant of nydc

The menu (I really like the menu of nydc)

Lemon sliver @ $6.95

Gene ordered a spicy baked rice @ $11.90, it really nice!!

I ordered a burger @ $12.95, but tast very normal so not worth it...

Saturday, exchange off with Alice. I meet Gene at bbdc. I was late for the first lesson so I just went for the second lesson... wasted $3.21... sob... After bbdc we went west mall for a movie.

My Bloody Valentine.

We didn't watch the 3D movie, just normal de. keke.... nice movie anyway, from the beginning of the show the killer already started killing people le and also alot bloody screen too. It a m18 movie so alot horror screen, Rate: 8/10.

Sunday was simple and relax, I went bbdc and played the new game Gene have intro to me, The perfect world. Nice graphic and fun... can fly, ride on the creture and also can use your pet fight for you.

The perfect world international

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops