I has been thinking alot this few days. I feel I like a desperate mad woman that keep complaining about my life. Hate this status of myself. I m just a 25 old simple woman just like other woman. Looking for true love. I wish to have a long relationship. I want to have a guy who can stay by my side for long (5-6 years or more). I dint ask for much... Just as simple as me. A guy not need to be very handsome or fit. I just want a man who have career, smart, kind, who can love me and adores me. Is that really too much?

Just a question: is there anything wrong if i wish to get married at young age like 25 or 26 old?

The flower that Gene give it to me at Valentine day (is the second flower he give to me le)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops