Just read this new from online news. I think I should try not to play too much online gaming anymore. I want to enjoy more in real world. Like meet up with friends for meal, movie, shopping and more... I used to so addicted to maple, and I rather to play maple and rejected all my friends meeting. I feel I have become so fashion less, lazy, and become very unhealthy. I never watch tv and skip my meal just to lvl up and play the free x2 exp. I wake up early in the morning and sometime I even stay up to play overnight. I think I have missed alot thing in real world. Now I already inactive to maple and I dont think I will play much now cause now I rather spent my free time on other things than playing maple. Life is on your hand and is up to you how you want to spent it, so dont waste the precious time on unless thing.

THE NEWS FROM MY PAPER

AZEROTH, the fictional world of popular online game World Of Warcraft (WoW), will have to make do with fewer paladins and mages.

Young executives who are avid fans of online role-playing games such as WoW and Defense Of The Ancients (Dota) are cutting down their gaming activities to make room for the real world. While employers recently said that they are not prejudiced against workers who play such games, the executives are not taking chances.

Audit assistant Alan Huang, 25, felt he should concentrate on his work instead of games. He returns home at around midnight every day.

He worries that spending time on the game may affect his work performance or, worse, cost him his job.

'I have to be in the office by 9am the next day, so I simply have no time for the game on weekdays. If I play, I would be too tired,' he said. Bank executive Wong Kai Yuan, 25, who used to play WoW three hours a day, told my paper he now plays on weekends and up to only two hours a day. 'I have less free time since I've started working,' he said.

It is not just working adults who are pulling themselves away from their gaming hobby - even students feel the need to stay away from video games and concentrate on their books instead. Mr Karthig Kunasakaram from the National University of Singapore has put a stop to his WoW indulgence for now.

'I have to finish my assignments and study for tests,' explained the 22-year-old freshman. Others are glad that they are no longer as attached to online gaming as they used to be.

Information-technology engineer M.L. Seeto, 27, said he has had more time to catch up with friends at movies and meals after he stopped devoting his weekends to Dota.

'I don't want to indulge in those games again. I would rather spend my time on other stuff, like meeting my friends and reading, ' he said.

by chen JingTing

Last week Thursday after work, I meet Gene for a movie. We watched He's just not that into you. It a very nice movie I feel it worth to watch it. This movie got 4 kind of story, a women who keep misunderstanding the intention she get from the men, a woman that has a 7 years long relationship and also has been living together with boyfriend but her boyfriend refuse to get married with her, a married men fall to a sexy and beautiful woman that he met at a super market which cause his married into danger status, a single woman has mess up with the social network technology and meet the wrong one.

Based on a self-help book written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo concerning the ever-widening gap between genders and the misunderstandings that often arise between couples. In the film, a woman who can't seem to get a firm grip on the men in her life pursues an advice columnist who never quite knew what he wanted in a relationship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops