ROAR!!!!! I have become a Shopaholic le....!! I just back from lot one shopping mall and bought 3 cloths... and 1 cloth from online shop. I have spent around $75++ today!!

Yesterday after work I meet Gene at bpp to rent vcd and watch it at my house. We rented The Da vinci code, Lady Cop and Papa Crook. Gene rented another 2 more vcd to watch it at home. We also bought lunch to eat while watching the movie at home. After watching the vcd, we had our dinner at hawker center near my house. Gene go back home after tuck me in bed... hee hee... Thank dearie for being lovely to me...

We have a very relaxing weekend...

The Da Vinci Code (angel & demon will be out soon in 14 may)

Lady & Papa Crook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops