The Rainbow

Last Thursday evening, around 6.30pm -7pm... when I was taking train home from work, I saw a few people in the train taking photo from outing the window. So I take a look at outside I saw a very big and beautiful rainbow. So I took a few picture of it. They say when people saw rainbow it will bring luck to you. I wonder issit true? But rainbow was not easy to see. Maybe a few years will have one. The last time i saw a rainbow, I think it was few year's back.

All picture was taking at my house there. Double Rainbow after the sunny rain.

Testing my nokia n85 phone but the effect was so...Zzz... Well the main camera still very good thus.

Today I wake up at early morning 7am, just to re-design my blog skin again cause I seriously think that my previously blog skin too cute for me. I should give a very big thanks to my dear Gene to help me out for this newly design blog skin for me. Black and pink colours hope this suit me.

After finish doing the blog skin, I faster went bath and prepare to go Gene primary school friend shi hui new born baby (boy) first month birthday. This is the first time I meeting Gene primary school friend. Her baby was cute and the buffet is nice... heehee.

Taking photo again before going out... hee hee...



The baby Ryan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops