Harry Potter And The Half-blood Prince
Cant wait for the movie to out in the July (was actually out in the November 2008?). Haha... I m actually a harry potter fan. I has watched all harry potter movie.

Recently I has been watching this drama 法证先锋II on pps website. Is a very nice drama, my sister also say it was a nice drama too.


My office has changed a lot. What I mean is my office was moved from unit 19 to 32. I like the new office now. Because here got 2 windows so I can see the sunlight and see the weather, than I can know is raining or hot sun. Elaine boss has also upgraded our entire computer from 512 ram to 2g ram. So now our office computer is running fast now!! Hahaha... So I have to re-download msn again on the new desktop. I was surprise when I see the msn was different from my previous com. The latest version of msn 4.5, I quite like the new version because the conversation box was nice, you can choose the background you like Hee hee...


The latest version 4.5 msn

The View from my office window

View from outside office

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops