Guess... Picture taken from??? Haha... the answer is cathay cinema...nice?

Yesterday after work, I, Gene, my sis and wei yi went Cathay cinema for a movie 'The Unborn'. The movie was nice and quite horror... haha. But my sis and wei yi say this movie suck... After the movie we went astons for our dinner. The food still as nice as usnal. My sis and wei yi both of them are also agree that the food were great. After dinner we take cab home, was raining when we reached home.

The Unborn

Astons

Now in office nothing much work to do so I designed my blog again and added some song. I has been shopping online recently. So I also linked them to my blog (was hoping I can get some discount... heehee...).
Later will be meeting Gene to go bukit panjang plaza to rent vcd watch. We will have a nice and relax weekend. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops