The Gathering

Last Friday, after my work I meeting with doll, Gene and his friends (Jeff,BJ,Delon, Jensen and Zhi qing) for steam boat buffet at bugis (chong qing steam boat house). Actually wanna to match match doll with all of the guys de, but doll and them seem not interested. haha... anyway never mind la. Doll still can make good friends with them, know more people also a good thing. After the steam boat with them, we went to ktv with my sister and wei yi. Gene army buddy also going with us, but they reached there first. Because doll and I have to meet choon Li at mrt station after her work. I was very enjoying the day after the work with so many friends. Hope to meet all of them again...

me, sis, doll, li

Me (ok, I know I look funny and ugly... LoL), my sis, doll and li

Sunday 8/3, Meeting with my class mate for steam boat dinner again, LoL, at Charlene house. Home make steam boat with Charlene and her husband xiao he, Gene, wan jing, qiao ling, shi min and her husband (also charlene cutie doggy Love? keke...).

Our dinner

All are very delicious cant wait for the second gathering... I hope is steam boat again... hee hee...

Charlene cutie doggy 'Love'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops