Yeah!! Finally I has watched desperate house wife till season 5. The story is getting more and more exciting and interesting liao! OK, here is my comment about the drama… Susan, I really feel she is really a slut in this drama. From season 1-5, she changed a lot boyfriends and sleep with them. In this drama she is a aged woman with a teenage daughter and yet I feel she like abit act cute. Bree still ok for me. I just feel she is a hard life woman because 2 of her child didn’t know how much she has loved them. Lynette is the best character in this drama. Cause from all the season she and tom always support each other and loving thus they still got some problem in relationship but both of them are still very faithful to each other. Gabrielle, she is sexy and beautiful, thus she got do unfaithful thing to her husband Carlos but still in season 4 show that she really only love Carlos the most and willing to stay with he even he is blind, not as worse as than Susan. I wish I will only get married once to one guy and have one husband in my life.

1 comments:

  1. mizuki ayashi said...:

    Hello melmel (: i've linked you up. Cheers !

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops