Avatar

Today I meet bf to cause way point to catch a movie 'Avatar'. This movie is the best movie I ever watch beside titanic. Anyway, both avatar and titanic is from the same director James Cameron. Pro director man! I love this 2 movie lor. Avatar has a very nice story plot and excellent graphics. The movie got human, alien, robot, rhinoceroses, romance, war and a beautiful planet "Pandora". Avatar is a great movie for weekends. Watch it before you regret it... lol. After the movie, we shop around the mall. Bf and me was thinking of buying a new handphone next year around march. Went dinner with his family than took lrt train back to sweet home.
Avatar 2009


I was looking at those new photo taken on the Christmas day with bf camera on the face book. And I feel I m so damn ugly in those photo lor... Zzz... ahhh... sianzZ... But bf say to me "nevermind la, real life look pretty can liao"! Well, thanks dearie for saying that to me. *bleah*
4 more days to new year 2010...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops