New Moon

Today finally I got to watch 'new moon' with bf at west mall in the noon time. The show was nice. Edward cullen/Robert Pattinson was so handsome but I still feel that 'The Vampire Diaries' main actor Paul Wesley is more handsome to me... lol. The twilight saga episodes 3 'Eclipse' will be out soon at next year 2010 June. Yeah! I cant wait to watch it. Bella is going to married to Eward and also turning into a vampire... Wow... The story is getting more exciting le!

After watching the movie bf sent me back to home. And at night, me and my sister sing birthday song to mom. And than mummy make a wish and blow off the candle and cut the cake. Happy birthday to mummy again and I love you mummy ;)
The Twilight saga 'new moon'

Saw this expensive car 'lamborghini' yesterday at the goat farm. I wonder who is the rich owner...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops