Make Over

Just Back from make over photo shot today. It was so fun but damn tiring. This was my first time taking make over photo shot. Of cause bf accompany me most of the shot. And also got each of us single photo shot. We start at 2.30pm till 9pm. Wow... After taking the make over we had our dinner t lot one 'mac' than back to home sweet home. I didn't know that taking photo can be so tiring... We have to pose here and there and sit and stand and smile and change cloths and do hairs... but after-all, it was a very fun experience with it. ;)

well, I m not photographic at all so I hope that the photo will came out in a very good result. And also I just bought a new watch at jurong east mrt when we are on our way to the studio. =)

This picture is so dark =(

My new watch 'Guess'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops