Planet 51

Christmas is just about 4 days away till now... ahhhh... I cant wait till then! I had already got plan on the Christmas eve and also on the Christmas day and I think I going to have alot fun on this holiday. Yeah! *exciting mood*

yesterday, I went bugis with bf for movie and dinner again. We dinner at benten and then watched movie at 9.40pm 'Planet 51'. We has been wanted to watch this movie ever since after we had watched the preview. we found the movie preview was so funny. And finally we get to watch it yesterday. The movie was funny as we expected. We laugh though the whole movie. I really like the Charles T. Barker character in the movie. I found that he is really cute in the movie. haha... His face was so funny. haha... After movie we took cab back to home.
Recently, I was busy watching this drama 'Hi, my sweet heart' (海派甜心) Taiwan drama with bf. So I blog very less this few weeks. haha... And other reason is I m LAZY to blog too. lol. I actually already blog some of the post, just that I haven't click on the publish post only. Because I wanted to check those spelling mistake and also I lazy to upload photo. But I will still blog whenever I m free. :D

funny Luo Zhi Xiang with his mushroom hairstyle... lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops