Birthday Party!

Today, Bf give me a morning call at 10am. Cause yesterday I went club at power house for doll birthday. And I sleep at 4.30am last night (or morning? x.x ). I doll up myself and meet bf at my house down stair then we took cab to my boss house. I was thought that we will be late for the party but indeed we was the first one who turn up the party.

The buffet is from boss own company 'Mr Teh Tarik Catering'. My collage Alice and her family came at 1pm and the buffet also arrived around that time. And all the kid's are so hungry and they asked "Can we eat now?". So everyone started to eat. After everyone was about to finish eating the buffet, the 'clown show' started... o.o

Didn't know lady boss got arrange a clown show for the party. This is my first time to see the 'live' clown show at a birthday party. All the kid's and including me, keke... was so enjoy the show. We manage to capture a video for it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops