Happy New Year 2010!

Today is the last day of 2009. Let's all welcome the new year 2010... I wonder how you all will going to celebrate this new year day? My friend doll is going to watch the fire work with her loves one. My sister is going to her bf friend's house for party. About me, I think I going to Singapore flyer with bf. I get this sg flyer ticket at a price of $10 only. lols. I would like to thanks to doll for helping me to get this ticket at such a low price. =)
Here I wish everyone have a happy new day!


Lastly, I would like to share this top 5 video with you. My colleague Alice found this video and show it to all of us. She ask "I wonder how they get this video done?" hmmm... what do you all think? lol~ till then I will blog again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops