Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas to All!
Yesterday, went celebrate Christmas with bf and friends. Firstly, we had dinner at billy bomber and then went clubbing at St James/power house. The dinner was very nice for me, I don't know how about other friends feel. After the xmas dinner, we took train to harbour front mrt station then head over to power house. Went to dragonfly for drinks and gift exchange. I get bj gift, bf get delon gift, delon get Jensen gift, Jensen get my gift, bj get bf gift and Jeff get tissue paper...! lol... cause he say Gene sms he say not need to bring any present, so he never bring his present for exchange. But he actually already got prepare present for us le... Zzz... blur blur bf... haha. After then, delon play poker card magic show for us and we also play some games like 'zhong ji mi ma' ('The final number' if you got watch Taiwan show, you should hear about this game before). We also went to 'The Boiler room' and 'power house' to dance. Yeah!! Finally I got the chance to see bf dancing on the dance floor. Muhahaha... I never see he dance before lor and when he dance, very cute lor. keke... We dance and dance till 3am than we took cab back to sweet home. While I waiting for the lift, I hear someone running toward to me and I thought got bad guy sia... My heart almost plumbing out... lucky is bf wanted to pass my handphone to me... Zzz... I left it with he to take care for me when at club. "phew"

Still got alot of photo with bf camera... till then I shall wait for he to upload the photo to face book. Meanwhile, Hope everyone enjoy the holiday! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops