Today morning I went to my house there the market place to buy lunch. And I saw this xmas carnival for the children at the market place... O.O It seem like very fun lor. But is only for children ba. I don't think I can go inside to the air ball and play... haha...Just wanted to share with you some of the nice movie will be showing in next year 2010... =)

11 March 2010 - Rec 2

30 April 2010 - Iron man 2

28 May 2010 - Sex and the City 2

30 June 2010 - Twilight saga :eclipse

26 August 2010 - Resident Evil :Afterlife

9 December 2010 - The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
(I really cant wait to watch this nice movie! but why in the December man!! still got so many months till then...!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops