Friday Evening Movie

Today, after work, I meet bf for movie at Cathay. We had dinner at basement 1. After finished the dinner, we went up to cinema lobby to buy pop corn and drinks. We are watching 'How to train your dragon'. The movie was great. The dragon 'night fury' are so cute and sometime look so cool to me. I wish I could keep he as my pet too! LoL. The storyline in this movie is good. Worth it to watch it on the weekend. "How To Train Your Dragon" is a book series of 2003 by a British author Cressida Cowell. =)



On the way to the Cathay


having my dinner *yummy yummy*



after the movie... I m so tired due to yesterday, I editing my new blog template. Credit to Zoe's for sharing the information. =)

Tomorrow got to work. I m so happy with my blog now. Good night and sweet dream to everyone. Till then, I will blog again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MyMelodyn Diaries © 2017 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops